question

Jade Trinidad avatar image
Jade Trinidad asked Embbnux Ji answered

How can I pass [restapi/v1/account/*/telephony/sessions/*/parties/*] from the embeddable widget to graduate?

Hi everyone,

I've created an App to integrate RingCentral Embeddable Widget to my website. I am almost there for the graduation. However I got stuck at this requirement. Does anyone know how should I do via the widget to pass this requirement?

• At least 5 API calls to restapi/v1/account/*/telephony/sessions/*/parties/* in the last 2 days

1692249259850.png

My app name is 'QM2.4 Integration'
Sandbox Client ID is A4YBJla4T29fDFrPikF8Wb

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

graduation
1692249259850.png (99.1 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Embbnux Ji avatar image
Embbnux Ji answered

Hi @Jade Trinidad You can follow the document for passing API requirements:

https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-embeddable/blob/master/docs/config-client-id-and-secret.md#graduation-for-your-ringcentral-app

For telephony sessions: you need to change calling settings to RingOut, then make 5 ringout calls in the widget. Then control calls (end/hold) in the widget 5 times.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys