question

Charlie Payne avatar image
Charlie Payne asked Bright Pine Behavioral Health commented

Why do I have random instances where SMS will not go out. My TCR et all is good?

Our TCR and campaign information is squared away. We have instances where a customer will text us, but our response will not go out. We have another system that will text the number with no problem. I am nearing the end of my patience with Ring. This is NOT what I bought when I began as a customer. The latency in the tech support system is so significant it is ineffective. I have wasted at least an hour today.

sms and text messaging
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello there, according to our records, there was a ticket submitted by you a few days ago regarding this issue. However, the Tech Support team had to close the case as they didn't receive any response from you within the allotted time. But don't worry, I have resubmitted a ticket on your behalf. To ensure a quick resolution, please keep your phone line and email active. We'll update you as soon as we have any news.

0 Likes 0 ·
Patrick Tepedino avatar image Patrick Tepedino commented ·

I am having the same issue. Has this been resolved for you?

0 Likes 0 ·
Bright Pine Behavioral Health avatar image Bright Pine Behavioral Health commented ·

Same issue and no one seems to know what's going on. SMS to verizon keeps failing, MMS seems to be ok.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app