question

eliot-houman1356 avatar image
eliot-houman1356 asked Hat Z answered

Issue with RingCentral App on iPhone – Calls Not Ringing Properly

Dear RingCentral Support Team,

I'm writing to report a recent issue I've encountered with the RingCentral app on my iPhone. Since Wednesday of this week, I've noticed that calls to extension (147) are not ringing correctly on my iPhone. My user is Eliot Houman, extension 101. Specifically, the app only rings for about half a second on my iphone and then stops, making it impossible to answer calls on my iPhone. These calls are supposed to be routed simultaneously to both my desktop app and my mobile phone. While the desktop app rings normally for the full duration of the call, the issue seems to be isolated to the mobile app on my iPhone.

This abrupt stop in ringing is causing significant inconvenience, and I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Could you please investigate this issue and provide guidance on how to fix it?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

ringcentral app
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @eliot-houman, please submit a report using your mobile app providing the details of your issue. Click your profile picture > scroll down to Help > click Report an Issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Erika Larrimore avatar image Erika Larrimore commented ·

Have you gotten a resolution for this? My phone is currently doing the same thing.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Hat Z avatar image
Hat Z answered

This is happening for all members in my call queue too. Following. Will report the issue also.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app