question

GSHA Services . avatar image
GSHA Services . asked Phong Vu commented

Potential spam

Hi,

Why does our main number show as a potential spam?

spam
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Please contact RingCentral customer support. This is a developer forum and your question has nothing related to RingCentral application development.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Matt Bryant avatar image
Matt Bryant answered Phong Vu commented

Probably due to it once being used as spam from another customer. Your phone number will go back into the pool to be used again kinda like an IP address. I love how the first response to your question was answered. Alot of forums are like that nowadays. And watch this now get closed. ;)

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I am here to answer any technical question related to app development on RingCentral platform. As you can see from other questions/answers in the Forum.

I cannot answer your question not just because it is not a technical question but also it is not in my knowledges.

You can also post such a question in the User community too if you don't want to submit a customer support request.

And one last thing. No, nothing get closed in this forum. This is not a dedicated support channel so all questions which can be answered will get some kind of answer and is open for further comments or additional answers.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys