question

Andy Shin avatar image
Andy Shin asked Andy Shin commented

SMS CAMPAIGN STUCK IN MORE THAN 4 MONTHS!!!

Our service started on last August. But we still can't use text service, even though our service fee include text service. I called customer supports more than 5 times, every single time agents told me "they can't resolve the issue, and will escalate the issue to the upper division." Since then, no one follow up or no response received. What kind service it is? Is anyone know what should I do to resolve the issue? We changed the phone system to use text service. Our company can't accomplish the purpose of change... Please help.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Andy Shin commented

I believe that the problem is at the SMS TCR and campaign id registration. I can't help much on that front but let me have a look at your current status to see if I can help to find a good contact for you.

Since this is a public forum, I don't want to get your account's main company number. So what is your account id (if you know) or the precise account name?

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Andy Shin avatar image Andy Shin commented ·

Hello, Phong

My main number is 972-446-8300. Company name is Mann Seop Choi CPA PC.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys