question

CloudNuro Corp avatar image
CloudNuro Corp asked Phong Vu commented

Application is still pending to approve for production.

Dear RingCentral Support Team,

I submitted my application for production approval on 06-02-2024 at 3:20 PM IST, but it has not been reviewed yet. Our company, based in the US, is developing a SaaS Management platform that integrates multiple SaaS applications, including RingCentral.

As a product-based company, we are currently engaged with several enterprise customers. One of our customers is eager to connect their RingCentral account with our platform. It would greatly benefit our operations if you could expedite the review process and approve our application for production.

1707913497994.png

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
CloudNuro

developer sandboxapp administrationringcentral app
1707913497994.png (103.5 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Your app has too many failed API calls and that is why it cannot be graduated to the production. Please check the error and fix the issue to reduce the error rate to < 5% of total API calls in within 48 hrs.

screen-shot-2024-02-14-at-70439-am.png

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

CloudNuro Corp avatar image
CloudNuro Corp answered Phong Vu commented

Hi @Phong Vu When I applied it, there was a <5% error. But no problem, If I create another application and the error is <5% within 48hrs then will that be approved?

3 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, notify me when you have tested the app.

0 Likes 0 ·
CloudNuro Corp avatar image CloudNuro Corp Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

I got the approval. But when I am using production credentials like, API URL, Client ID, and Secret for a Free Trial Account, it shows me "Sorry, you currently don't have permission to access this service. Contact your administrator to change permissions." how to fix this?

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ CloudNuro Corp commented ·

Because you don't have a production account and the sandbox account is from a free-tier environment.

As your app is a public app, I guess that your expectation is to provide the service to other RingCentral accounts/users rather than your own RingCentral account. Ask your customers to login your app with their own user credentials.

If you do have a RingCentral production account, login your app with a user under your production account.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys