I have an application that downloads recordings using the ruby sdk. I am unable to download any recordings and get an error: OAU-213 (Token not found). The token should be valid since it has not expired.
Can anyone provide any insight why this might be happening?
This issue happens for a couple of reasons:
1. Access token might be expired or another access token would be generated before the current token is expired
2. when the credentials of the user might have changed while the access token would have been still valid
3. The token would have been corrupted
A quick fix for this issue would be to write a business logic :
1. Donot allow to make any API calls when this error is hit
2. Try to refresh the access token so you generate the new pair of the access token and refresh token
3. If the refresh token is not valid/ corrupt, allow the user to authorize once again.
If the above solution doesn't help, Feel free to drop us an email @
firstname.lastname@example.org with full HTTP request and response along with the response headers and with the appID and detailed description of the problem if this issue still persists. My team will get back to you with the right reason, so you can fix your app.
Though all the possible reasons are give above, another condition I like to add is when a valid token is revoked using revoke API (reference) it shows the error message token not found. Since the token is already revoked, it will generate that message