Question

embeddable voice with multi tenant crm

• 9 July 2018
  • 6 replies

Trying to integrate embeddable voice with a multi tenant CRM application. Since wildcard URLs aren't permitted as redirect URIs, I'm not sure how to proceed further.

6 replies

Hi, Thujeevan. Can you show more detail information about how you use it and what you want it to perform. So we can provide correct solution.   
Hi Embbnux, thanks for getting back so quickly.

Our CRM application offered in a multi tenant way. For eg. tenant1.salpo.com, tenant2.salpo.com. Hence each instance should have a separate redirect URI to be identified uniquely. But in RC developer console, a client app can't have wildcard domain as a redirect URI. So I'm trying to find a way to integrate with such applications.

Hope you understand the problem. Any leads to the solution would be much appreciated.
Hi, Thujeevan. A RingCentral app can add 10 different redirect uri in developer website. If you want more, you need to create different apps.
Unfortunately, that wouldn't be the right approach I suppose. Tenants would be numerous and increasing.
Let me check with my colleagues to find a good way
Hi, are you using redirect uri to get access token and request data from RingCentral API. Can you just use default redirect uri and get data from the widget.