question

zgrada-zgrada11937 avatar image
zgrada-zgrada11937 asked ·

Oauth/token server 400 error

Hi,

I have to many errors when I look at analytics tab - endpoints. Most of them are oauth/token post,

Application type is Server-Only.
I am using c# client and code is below.

rc = new RestClient(AppKey, AppSecretKey, Server);         
await rc.Authorize(Username, Extension, Password);
var account = rc.Restapi().Account();
var extension = account.Extension();
var response = await extension.MessageStore().List();

The error I've got is:
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.209.29.78:443

Flurl.Http.FlurlHttpException: Call failed. An error occurred while sending the request. GET https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/message-store ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.209.29.78:443
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

zgrada-zgrada11937 answered ·
Anyone?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered ·
The error is just network connection error.  Could you please please try from a different network?

And can you open this page in browser?  https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0

zgrada-zgrada11937 answered ·
Yes, I can open that page. Button Apply for Production is disabled and we cannot promote our application to production. The reason is that we have >5% 4xx errors. As you can see from screenshot below  the only error is related with oauth/token.

1 comment

The oauth/token error might be caused by  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-csharp-client#auto-refresh. Please disable auto refresh.

You need to troubleshoot why are there so many 4xx errors
0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered ·

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: is a connection issue which occurs if the server is unreachable or there is a network issue between client app and the server.

4xx error you are getting may be your code issue with oauth refresh which is done by auto refresh in the code.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.