I have been requested to pull call logs and message logs for a RingCentral customer who has the "Multi-site" feature enabled. They requested that I create a separate folder for each "Site".
However, I've been searching around for documentation on the "Multi-Site" feature within the RingCentral API, and I cannot find anything. Is there any way to determine some sort of "SiteId" or "SiteName" from any of the following api end points?
- Company Phone Number List
- Get Company Call Log Records
- Get Message List
Or, do any of these other alternatives exists?
- Is there a separate API endpoint that gives me the list of sites for a company/account?
- Is the SiteID encoded into the ExtensnionID or AccountID?
- Does each "Site" already correspond to a separate, distinct AccountID?