Question

HUD not refreshing or showing correct presence on Softphone

• 22 August 2017
  • 4 replies

1. Account Type: US
2. Related Case Number: 06065930
3. I am having an issue with my HUD not displaying extensions presence correctly. Some users show as having multiple calls, others showing as being on the line when I know they're not, others show that their extension is ringing when it's not. It's causing a lot of miscommunication and missed calls. This has been an issue before, we called and created a case number but now it seems to be happening again. 

I have already gone through all the network configurations and checked all the settings on the routers and firewalls. 

4. Resolution, I'd like the HUD to work properly!
5. See 3.
6. 9.1.6.27106
7. Does not apply.
8. 15 users, all using the softphone

4 replies

Hello DanielB,

I see that your case is still open. Have you heard from the agent working the case?
Yes, I have been in touch with them since I created this message. It appears that this is a known issue with the version of the softphone that we're using and wont be fixed until version 9.3x which is not slated for release until October. Any chance you can confirm this is the case, Saadet? 
This is getting out of hand... How is this acceptable? I need something sooner than October for a resolution!

- One incoming call
- Several extensions show multiple calls coming in
- Ext 118 showing 2 active calls?!
- Ext 115 10 incoming calls?!
- Ext 113 8 incoming calls?!
- and a slew of other 

The HUD is broken!

Numbers and Names redacted for privacy...

All my employee Names where showing on HUD with extensions. NOw all I show is Anonymous and the extension.

how do I get it to show the names again