Question

RingCentral Meetings Connection Problem

• 1 September 2017
  • 4 replies

Ever since the last update (or maybe the one before it) I have been having intermittent connection problems creating or joining a meeting. It will finally time out with Error Code 104113. My current RC Meetings version is 5.1.44325.0822. Today it has been a real PITA! Sometimes it takes 20 tries before I can start or join a meeting. I have no issues with any other software connecting to the internet. Is anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know what the error code means?

4 replies

Hello Rob,  Sorry for the frustration with this error.  I've learned that this a new/known issue but there's already a fix in progress and expected to be out on Sept 4th. So, can you test the app again on Monday and if there's still an issue please let us know.

Mike
We've been experiencing the same issues here for awhile and it's really becoming a problem for us, and our client's.  The problem has become so bad that, some of our clients refuse to use O@H Meetings.  We need a fix pronto.
This has resolved for me.  RC Meetings 5.1.44325.0822.
considering this message was from three years ago, how come I'm having the same problem now?