Question

call transfers

• 2 February 2018
  • 4 replies

I have multiple people in my office when they transfer an outside call. We have no way of seeing who is transferring the and we have no idea that the call is a transfer or just someone calling from the office. Again a feature we were told we would have but no, and no one in CS can understand the problem or even remotely help with the situation.

4 replies

There might be a way to show the original calling party ID to the end user that the call is transferred to instead of your main company number, but before I search that out- is there a reason that the person transferring calls off site can't/won't announce the call before completing the transfer?  It seems better than just transferring them and hoping someone answer or letting it go to mobile voicemail, etc.  

Is there a reason the users are not using the mobile app?  That would help distinguish personal vs. business calls too.

heres a link brandon posted recently about something along these lines...hope it helps

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/901.html

Hi! Can we add transfer call bounding feature that bounce back the call going back to its sender when call recipient is not available.

Hello @cedrick-monteiro, this feature is not yet available. You can add your vote HERE! Thanks.