2. Please see the case for screenshots - The case number is: 06753416
3. The Desktop application for RingCentral has issues with Windows 10 scaling.
For some reason, the title bar cuts off the top row and forces me to click lower than the buttons are. It's incredibly difficult to open up my user settings because it's not even displayed.
The laptops we use have high density monitors on them, so we have to scale from native 3200x1800 down to 1920x1080. Once that's done, Win10 turns on some funky scaling percentage setting that impacts application and font size. (This is most likely impacting the app - it messes with the title bars)
4. A solution to Windows 10 scaling setting impacting the UI
5. I have reinstalled the application several times to no result. When I reimaged my laptop, it was fixed for a day, then went back to having the issue.
6. I'm currently on 9.3.4, but this happened with the previous versions as well
8. This is impacting any users on Windows 10 in our company - roughly 50% of those users have this issue. Since we're moving to USB headsets soon, this is going to be fairly urgent.