question

brad-larino446 avatar image
brad-larino446 asked andrew-bockholt11443 answered

Where can I find the raw data used to calculate the "Average Speed of Answer" metric?

My client has asked my company to provide the KPI: "Percent of calls answered by customer service representative within 30 seconds"

Currently the Analytics Portal within the "call details" section you can see how long a call spent in each IVR/queue before being answered by a user, but this information cannot be downloaded to a .csv.

The analytics portal also reports on "Average speed of answer", but currently does not provide its customers the data to make that calculation themselves, where is the transparency in that?

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Brad, the Analytics portal is quite new so I'm not familiar with all of its capabilities. I'm gonna follow up with the Product Manager who is working on it :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered bjsvec commented
Hey Brad, have you looked into exporting the Excel spreadsheet that can be downloaded to a .csv?

Also, I'm a bit thrown off by your comment, "The analytics portal also reports on "Average speed of answer", but currently does not provide its customers the data to make that calculation themselves,"

Could you expound on that? What exactly are you looking for?

2 comments
1 |3000

brad-larino446 avatar image brad-larino446 commented ·
Hi Saadet, 

Yes, I have downloaded the .csv, but there is no data/column for speed of answer within that data set. 

Ultimately I would like to be able to calculate the KPI that my client has requested: Percent of calls answered by customer service representative within 30 seconds. A column within that .csv listing time to answer would be ideal. 

Currently the only columns within the call details data set are:
1.) Session Id
2.) From Name
3.) From Number
4.) To Name
5.) To Number
6.) Result Call 
7.) Length Handle 
8.) Time Call 
9.) Start Time
10.) Call Direction
11.) Queue

It looks like they recently added "Handle time" to this .csv as it was not there the last time that I pulled this information on August 30. With that information I am closer to getting the "Answer Time", but by subtracting the Total time from the Handle Time you get the total time that the caller spent not talking to an agent (ie within each IVR as well as within the queue waiting for the call to be answered).
1 Like 1 ·
bjsvec avatar image bjsvec commented ·
I just found a gear icon next to Queue KPI's that let's you select some additional fields including average speed of answer.

1 Like 1 ·
andrew-bockholt11443 avatar image
andrew-bockholt11443 answered
I would like to know about the raw data also...I need to be able to see by the hour why things are happening. REPORTS used to provide valuable data export, the new Analytics has flashy graphs but no value in the export. I have not been able to pull good valued reports since October 2018. I have to provide these to a high level leadership team as well as floor leaders. 

Prefer 1 report that provides all of the information..not 3 different report exports.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app