question

al-aranda2417 avatar image
al-aranda2417 asked saadetswift16514 answered

Missed Calls Notifications or API

We have 4 call reps answering calls remotely, almost every time we receive a call I can see the call ringing in the HUD display, they do not answer the call, and after 30 seconds the call is sent to the next rep, and then the next available rep until finally one rep decides to answer the call, or the caller hangs up.

This is more of a discipline problem, but if I had proper tools I could address the issue. Sure we receive a missed call notification email, but I do not know what rep specifically did not answer the call.

Ringcentral use to have a reports tab but I can not find that page in the admin portal. Anyway is there a way to display in our Glip group chat a notification every time we have a missed call from a department or specific user? Or can we develop a custom dashboard that displays each users missed calls?

TIA

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Al,

Have you looked at the different KPIs you can access in the Analytics Portal? If you're looking for some sort of API, I would suggest going to our Developers Community :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app