question

kirkpatrick14623 avatar image
kirkpatrick14623 asked fernando-carvalho commented

automatic queue call back

When a customer is on hold I want to give them the option to hang up but retain their position in the queue and call them back automatically when a representative is available for them. is that possible with Ring Central?

call queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
Kirkpatrick, No...sorry but that is not a current feature in RingCentral.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered bjsvec commented
RingCentral does have a call center option/product that can do this.  Check:  https://www.ringcentral.com/contact-center/products.html
2 comments
1 |3000

kirkpatrick14623 avatar image kirkpatrick14623 commented ·
In my discussions with both sales and support, they are unable to find this option. Can you give me a better description where to look for the feature please?
0 Likes 0 ·
bjsvec avatar image bjsvec commented ·
Hmm.  I could be wrong about the specific feature.  I know RC uses the InContact product so you might search there.  I just assumed the callback feature would be included in any modern contact center product like that.
0 Likes 0 ·
devane14214 avatar image
devane14214 answered fernando-carvalho commented
We just started with RC a few months ago and we have this option. I'll figure out what it's called and reply back. We have set up 2 options... #1 they are offered a chance to stay in line and enter their phone number for a call back. #2... if they hang up (abandon) as long as we collected their caller ID our system will call them back as soon as the queue is empty. 
2 comments
1 |3000

riskywhat avatar image riskywhat commented ·
@Devane

I would really like this feature. Did you manage to find out how you're doing it?
0 Likes 0 ·
fernando-carvalho avatar image fernando-carvalho commented ·
Im curious to know as well :)
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app