question

marianna-clampett avatar image
marianna-clampett asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Historical reporting lacking

Where is the historical reporting that used to exist? I no longer can go back more than 6 months. I can no longer compare incoming call volume against a time period in the past. When will this be added back?????

analytics and reporting
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

marianna-clampett avatar image marianna-clampett commented ·
That is not really helpful.  Maybe going forward but I wasn't aware this functionality was being taken away.  I just wanted to see call volume data compared to different time periods, especially when we might have been running commercials.

3 Likes 3 ·
ron-gilbert avatar image ron-gilbert marianna-clampett commented ·
I agree completely Marianna! I am looking to locate this historical data now for a specific time-frame in which we launched a similar campaign, to track call volume.
Hopefully this is resolved somewhere else on this site. thanks
1 Like 1 ·
gav-b12370 avatar image gav-b12370 commented ·

We need more than 6months of data history. I don't like how it is not shown in the portal and to backup Performance History data, I need to remember every so often. That shouldn't be my job, I'm paying for the service to include at least historical data. Especially for a call centre, where you need to compare previous years' data to help with forecasting.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ gav-b12370 commented ·

@gav-b This may be different for Contact Center, as opposed to the use of the Analytics Portal for RingCentral Office customers.
There are a few Knowledge Base articles that you can access that might be helpful to you if you are indeed using Contact Center. Reach out and let us know what product you're using and we can absolutely help to dig into it.

0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Marianna, our Analytics Portal is our new reporting tool. The old Historical Reporting has been retired. You can view the Data Retention Policy for the Analytics Portal here.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app