question

julie-sperritt14073 avatar image
julie-sperritt14073 asked jessica-community-moderator commented

How do I view a scheduled meeting in the Glip app?

I have scheduled a meeting using the Glip Mobile Phone App on Android.

My calendars are synced, so I can see my Ring Central meetings and my outlook meetings in the lower panel within the meetings section of the app.

However - I can only view for today and tomorrow. I want to view the meeting details for beyond this - how do I widen the view area/calendar?

I'd like to invite more people to the meeting but can't access it to do so.

ringcentral appmeetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Hey Julie, 

I checked with some peers who have an Android app and they're able to see meetings scheduled from Monday-Wednesday. What version of the app are you on? 

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
I agree! I know the product team is working on making the meetings section in the Glip app a little more robust, but don't know for sure if this is on the table yet :) 
1 Like 1 ·
julie-sperritt14073 avatar image julie-sperritt14073 commented ·
Thanks Jessica.
I'm on 6.2.1.1.006 and can only see today and tomorrow.
It would be good to be able to access any scheduled meeting via a calendar so that meetings can be truly managed through the app. At least a working week is needed.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app