question

adam123456 avatar image
adam123456 asked saadetswift16514 answered

Google Chrome Extension

Hey all, I was wondering if there was anywhere I could see info about planned app/extension updates? I actually use BT Cloud Phone but have noticed the Chrome extension is lacking some of the features of the RingCentral version. Specifically I am after being able to pick up a call you have placed on hold from the mobile/desktop app using the a Chrome extension. It seems to be built into the RingCentral version but in the BT version you can only view the current calls. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers, Adam

google
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Adam, I followed up with our Integrations team on this and they can't seem to replicate what you're experiencing. Could you make a recording of what you're seeing and email it to me at community.support@ringcentral.com? I'll share it with the Integrations team so that they can look into what's going on :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app