Question

Feature: Background Wallpaper, Branding of our Cisco Phones, Custom Provisioning file that doesn't handicap phones

• 11 November 2019
  • 2 replies

It's very very tacky and annoying RC still insists on uploading it's horrendous logo to our phones that we own. I've been a customer for a few years, this was promised to be fixed, I've seen that the professional services group can initiate this with my account manager, who honestly doesn't seem to care about me asking about this issue or telling me what can't be done..

It's one section of a provisioning file. I could easily override it, but I don't feel the need to have to add fancy tricks for something that should be enabled by default. Manual provisioning makes the phones utterly useless, especially since these are cisco 525g2....The service works flawlessly or I'd be changing but this really urks me we are forced to advertise for your service when we are already paying a good amount of money and we own the devices.

2 replies

Would be great if you allow your clients to upload their own company logo to provisioned CISCO phones. I was not aware that RingCentral is preventing users to make any changes. This really sucks.

4 years later and you still can't use a custom wallpaper. Doesn't seem like a hard change to make.