question

victor-truong avatar image
victor-truong asked ·

Failed to dial in...

Hello,

I joined called today using RC services. However, when I dialed in I got a busy tone. I tried a few more time however it still failed. A co-worker then tried using her cell phone but when she dial-in she got the busy tone it wasn't until she tried a second time where it went through. My IT believes that its something to do with RC services where it was only able to handle one dial in at a time. It was just there conclusion as this isn't their area of expertise. Anyone else having this issue as well?

General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Gloria Burt avatar image
Gloria Burt answered ·
We have this issue on and off.  We are an IT company and have not found any issue with our wiring or local service. We agree with your IT. g

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

victor-truong avatar image
victor-truong answered ·
They are contacting my phone provider as well to see if there was anything wrong with the number as well. Not sure it will help tho.
1 comment

Hey Victor! 

I would recommend opening a case with our Tech Support team, and they can dig in a little further and help troubleshoot. 

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app