Question

What changed?

• 28 January 2020
  • 9 replies

What changed? I could not start or join a meeting via URL today until I closed the old desktop app and quit the new app. Very frustrating and had to use a free zoom meeting to deal with a client earlier until I ambled around to a work around.

9 replies

Several of our users are having the same problem.
Our meetings just all stopped working within the past hour. Now there's no video button at all
Spontaneous behavior changes are disruptive, and I'm not getting any meaningful answers out of support.
I was able to resolve the issue by uninstalling & reinstalling the RingCentral Meetings app.

Userlevel 2
We're digging around to investigate. We'll share more information here as it becomes available!
@Craig and others, could you please share a screencast or https://www.loom.com/ of the problem you are facing? This would help our investigations. 
I'm not even able to test at the moment, in both the desktop and web version of Glip the video icon disappeared around maybe 1PM MT or so. Can't even execute a video share/meeting
We have also problems all day long with this type of issue and we reinstalled the application which helped at first. But we are now at the end of the business day. I'll check on that again tomorrow.

I must be the only Glip only user (no RingCentral account). Something else very odd at the same time the Video/Meeting icon disappeared almost all of my Company Settings under Administration are gone. Compliance export, company settings, allowing guests, etc.. are just disappeared. Something is very wrong with Glip.

I did open a case earlier and haven't heard back yet