question

ll1 avatar image
ll1 asked jessica-community-moderator answered

export compliance report

Company is in US. We are working with client nationwide. 90% of clients are out of state and we need to communicate with clients via text, fax or phone. Company is in great loss if we cannot refer back to our texts and conversations. Therefore, as an admin it is very important to export compliance report. However, since last March I have been calling and chatting and asking support. But as of today i am not getting any support or help. Past 1 year, I have been told same thing, this is a known issue and we are working on it. Prior to last March of 2019 I was able to export the compliance report without any issue but now seems like this issue is taking forever. Please let me know if there is any other way we can export the compliance report or what other options we have. we have about 50 people and communicating daily to out of state clients. Company is in US and taking a great loss without this future.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi LL, 

We've provided your email to one of our product managers. He should be reaching out to you soon regarding this. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app