- First, I start a RingCentral Meeting from my Windows 10 laptop.
- Customer Joins the Meeting from an iPhone 11 Pro Max using the Meetings app.
- Customer then attempts to share a PowerPoint presentation.
At that point, a bunch of problems start:
- The slide is not shown full screen to those viewing the share.
- The text becomes garbled. In other words, the file isn't rendering properly.
- Can't do anything to go from slide to slide. Just have to pinch/zoom, etc. to move the view around the screen.
- Tried this same thing with sharing a Google Slides slide deck and it works perfectly.
- Can jump through hoops to share the whole screen of the iPhone and then share that way but it only seems to share in presentation mode.
- Saving the PPTX file as a PDF seems to be a good workaround. But hard to ask customer to do that every time.
Any ideas on how to fix this?