question

lori-metevier avatar image
lori-metevier asked mary-community-moderator commented

some files were uploaded in error. How can we delete them?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered
Hello Lori,

Can you give me a screenshot for a better understanding?
Is this from a RingCentral Unified App? 

Thanks!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lori-metevier answered
will not let me put up screenshot.   The files were uploaded via desktop  there is no "trash can" and these files must be deleted (she meant to put them in dropbox).   Just need to know how to delete at this time.  If there is no way to delete we must know before we set up a permanent account.  I can't imagine the took the ability to delete.
Thank you in advance,
Lori
1 |3000

lori-metevier answered mary-community-moderator commented

2 comments
1 |3000

lori-metevier avatar image lori-metevier commented ·
this one a bit better without my zoom meeting.  lol  there is no delete (trash can)..

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hello Lori!

The one who uploaded the file should be able to have the capability to delete. Once the uploader click on the file, he/she should have the trash can icon.
0 Likes 0 ·
lori-metevier answered

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app