question

peter8177 avatar image
peter8177 asked ·

Desktop app: Head-up display not available after update

After updating the desktop app in Windows 10 (latest update 20.1.0.38205) on three occasions, the HUD was not available.  Right-clicking on the app and 'repairing' in Control Panel, fixed the issue, but I was wondering if others also had the same issue and if it is being addressed by RingCentral?

Thank you,
Peter
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danielb3368 avatar image
danielb3368 answered ·
Uninstall and go back to 19.4.0... I uploaded the install file to Google Drive here:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b8LCKI6Qn0FYEX5LZmsfAjo56XdwwB1u/view?usp=sharing

version 20.x is a causing major issues with my users, so we all went back to 19.4 and it resolved the issue for now.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

peter8177 avatar image
peter8177 answered ·
Thanks for that!

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered ·
Yep. Myself and all my clients have also been affected. Especially with everyone working remotely, this couldn't have come at a worse time.  Trying to find a way to load the old version back.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app