question

jacquie avatar image
jacquie asked mary-community-moderator commented

how long is a zoom meeting through ring central?

how long is a zoom meeting through ring central?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello Jacquie!

Can you tell us more about your question? 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danielb3368 avatar image
danielb3368 answered
I called and inquired about the same thing last week, Jacquie. According to the RingCentral rep I spoke with, there is no time limit to the meetings with RingCentral. Maybe an Official Rep can verify?
1 |3000

summer-stiffler avatar image
summer-stiffler answered mary-community-moderator commented
I am using a ring central account through my company. I am unsure of what plan that they have chosen. I am wanting to know if there is a time limit on video chat that is available through the ring central plan that I am using. 
1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
If you currently have a RingCentral account, there is no time limit for Audio and Video Conference.
0 Likes 0 ·
summer-stiffler avatar image
summer-stiffler answered
I am answering on behalf of Jacquie as her computer would not let her respond. 

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app