question

kevin-mcdougal avatar image
kevin-mcdougal asked Byrne Reese commented

Need help removing an integration from a team in the Ring Central app.

Somehow our Asana account got integrated into our main team in the Ring Central app, which means every few seconds it tells us about a new task or completed task and makes it impossible for us to actually use the team properly. I cant seem to find any way to remove this integration. Anyone able to help?

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Byrne Reese avatar image
Byrne Reese answered Byrne Reese commented

On the right hand side of your conversation window is a shelf that can be expanded. When expanded you will see a list of members of the conversation, and a list of installed integrations. Find the Asana integration and click it. A modal will appear. Next to the status indicator is a pause button. Click the pause button and notifications will stop appearing. 

Let me know if that didn't solve your problem, and we can search for another solution. 

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kevin-mcdougal avatar image kevin-mcdougal commented ·
Unfortunately, when I expand the shelf and try to click on Asana under Installed Integrations, it gives me a no entry sigh as the cursor and does not allow me to click on it to pause.
0 Likes 0 ·
Byrne Reese avatar image Byrne Reese ♦♦ commented ·

It is possible that only the creator of the integration can pause it. Can you reach out to your fellow team members and see if one of them can stop/pause it?

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app