question

ryan-kelly11788 avatar image
ryan-kelly11788 asked James Arvidson answered

Contact Center - Reporting IVR Press Path

We are new RC Contact Center customers (previous RC Office users) and are looking for an easy to read and understand report showing the IVR Press Path. Specifically we would like to be able to filter by time calls came in and the options that were selected. I am aware of the IVR Press path pre-built reports by may not have enough understanding of those reports to truly understand what I'm looking at. Any thoughts, suggestions, or references would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ivrcontact center
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

James Arvidson avatar image
James Arvidson answered

Off the top of my head you have 2 options I can think of. There may be more as new functionality is always coming out.

1. Learn about the Press Path Report. You can also "bolster" this with additions into your Studio scripting using IVR Log actions to get more specifics. This option will have limits.
    1. This link may help in understanding the Press Path Report - https://help.nice-incontact.com/content/reporting/prebuiltreports/ivrpresspathreport.htm?Highlight=Press%20Path
  2. Create a Custom Report. This will require some specialized knowledge or paying for Professional Services hours. This option is questionable as I do not recall all of the limits on custom reporting off hand.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app