question

z-admin2902 avatar image
z-admin2902 asked z-admin2902 commented

How to make outbound call using in C#

i would like to make outbound from my custom web page (aspx)? How I can make call and do the out bound call? do we have any sample code

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered z-admin2902 commented
We have a RingCentral C# SDK available:  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-csharp

It shows usage as something like this (I am not a C# developer, so my code example below may not be correct, and I would recommend you ask any questions you have about using this SDK in the Github Issues for the repository:

//import RingCentral
using RingCentral;  //Initialize Ring Central Client var sdk = new SDK(     "your appKey",     "your appSecret",     "RingCentral apiServer",     "Application Name",     "Application Version");  var authResponse = sdk.Platform.Login(userName, extension, password, true);  var ringoutPostBodyJson = "{\"from\":{\"phoneNumber\":\"\",\"forwardingNumberId\":\"\"},\"to\":{\"phoneNumber\":\"\"},\"callerId\":{\"phoneNumber\":\"\"},\"playPrompt\":false,\"country\":{\"id\":\"\"}}";
var request = new Request("/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/ringout", ringoutPostBodyJson);
var ringoutResponse = sdk.Platform.Post(request);
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

z-admin2902 avatar image z-admin2902 commented ·
I have tried this option, but the call is not going.

It gives the following error on the status of the call:

Cannotreach "Generic Error" is coming up. However i am able to make the call using the Ringcentral desktop application.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys