question

bhargava-deshpande5104 avatar image
bhargava-deshpande5104 asked Aaron Kassover answered

How to format the glip-bot responses?

Hi,

I am trying to format the glip-bot responses so that it can send html-tables as output. Can you tell me does Glip support this kind of responses? If no, please let me know the formatting rules that can be used to send the responses with rich content. (i am also looking out for how to embed images, videos, etc).

Thanks in advance,

Bhargava

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Bhargava,

Glip supports Glipdown, a flavor of markdown which includes table support. Emojis are supported along with the following syntax:

*italics*
**bold**
[a link](http://google.com)
> quote
~~strikethrough~~
_underline_
* bullet
|three|column|table|

This is described more in detail in Glip when creating a Glip Webhook integration

In our upcoming release (which is very soon) we would also be supporting rich media which will include the below formats:
  • Images
  • Videos
  • File Attachments
We will update this thread when we have the feature available. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered
In addition to the above, you can use pre-formatted text for code using code blocks that start with [code] and ends with [/code].

1 |3000

Aaron Kassover avatar image
Aaron Kassover answered

Have you added support for images, videos, and file attachments?

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys