question

hardik-joshi6230 avatar image
hardik-joshi6230 asked Phong Vu commented

I want to start integration of Fax services to my web app made using angularjs and asp.net web api

I have to start integration of the Fax services like Fax inbox,outbox etc..to my web application. our application made using angularjs and asp.net web api. it would be great if someone can explain me from where i have to start ?

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Yogendra Kumar avatar image
Yogendra Kumar answered Phong Vu commented

I want to start integration of Fax services to my web app made using angularjs and asp.net web api

3 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

What is your question? Why repeating what people asked above? See the previous answer and if it does not help, ask your own question in a new thread.

0 Likes 0 ·
Yogendra Kumar avatar image Yogendra Kumar Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

How to implement Voice call using ASP.NET Core.

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Yogendra Kumar commented ·

Now, your new question is not related to the original question. Do ask your question in your own thread instead of riding old question with different topic!

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys