Question

Sandbox to Production not working

• 12 August 2017
  • 2 replies

I have a sandbox app that is validated and promoted to 'production' which is still in sandbox. I tested the services and paid for premium account. I need help linking the sandbox account with the production account. I would like to move the sandbox app to production.

I created another app but all it did it created a new sandbox account before the app was created. I would like to avoid going through validation again because this time the sandbox app is showing LOGIN error: "LOGIN Error Invalid Application Type" and I just changed the credentials from the old sandbox account to the new.

2 replies

Can you provide more information on what you mean by the following:

I need help linking the sandbox account with the production account.

Your production and sandbox accounts are different accounts and are not linked.

When you graduate to production you need to change both the app credentials and user credentials. The app credentials include app key, app secret and server URL. The user credentials include username, extension and password.
The sandbox account was created before the premium account. When I registered for the premium account there was no way to link the two accounts so that they I can promote the application from the sandbox account into production.