News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
API testing without account
Tags: getting started
Aug 9, 2019 at 1:18pm   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Sameer Roy

I have a basic question. If I create an application, how can I implement that api. Can I pass that api to client to evaluate who does not have ringcentral account?

1 Answer
answered on Aug 9, 2019 at 1:31pm  

When you create an Application in developer account here https://developers.ringcentral.com/login.html#/ , the application will expose some APIs based on it's functionality or permission.

For example, if your application is designed to send fax, there is the RingCentral API exposed by this application to test the application passing the application credentials and values. (You can find those in developer portal dashboard of the application)

You can allow you client to use that API to evaluate by providing him the credentials and API arguments.

Also, you can implement that API into any of your own application by integrating it.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us