question

clint-tate avatar image
clint-tate asked Zia Raza commented

We want to share contacts to all company users

Our users add contacts to the phone app but it would be very helpful to share these as they are our customers details. Like a Global address list

contacts
11 comments
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Yes! Please add this!

1 Like 1 ·

Agree 100%. A global/shared contact list would be extremely beneficial! Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·

Please please PLEASE!! We just got out phones and there is no way to find the time to manually enter all of our companies contacts to three phones(or more if we get more employees)! Contacts should be able to be added from the admin portal or just the desktop app and send them to ALL phones! Please!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Hey, @Haley Simon - you can vote on this feature here in our Ideas Portal.

0 Likes 0 ·

We absolutely need a shared contact list!

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @Gina Jones, this feature is already under consideration, You may vote for this feature here.

0 Likes 0 ·

Cannot believe such a basic feature is missing, it's not even something I considered checking before signing up.. I wonder how other vendors manage this function

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered Autumn Ryder commented

Hi Clint,

Thank you for submitting your idea. As of now, this is currently being considered by our Product Team. We will update you soon once this is available.

1 comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mary has this been added yet?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi Everyone, please vote for this feature in our Ideas Portal. Go to https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/ENTCOM-I-51

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app