question

Curtis Harrison avatar image
Curtis Harrison asked ·

/scim/v2/Users Endpoint Stopped Working

My app was using the /scim/v2/Users endpoint with no issues and then a few days ago I started receiving errors of the following kind:

ringcentral.http.api_exception.ApiException: Internal Server Error. Consult RC Support.

This same error occurs if I go to the documentation and click the 'try it now' button, so I believe it is unrelated to my code since it occurs outside of my code.

usershackathon
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang answered ·

`GET /scim/v2/Users` is working for me in production both without a filter and with an `emails eq` filter.

Can you provide more information on thee request you are making including:

* production or sandbox
* HTTP method
* request parameters

Thanks

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Curtis Harrison avatar image
Curtis Harrison answered ·

I am now getting a slightly different error - 503 service unavailable.

Easiest way to replicate is via the 'try it out' button, which tests it in sandbox. Here is a snapshot of the page and the request with response.

1600122977880.png (116.7 KiB)
1600122995186.png (47.7 KiB)
3 comments Share

I think this might be an issue for the sandbox server, my app is also currently in sandbox

1 Like 1 · ·

I got an internal message that the problem is fixed. Could you please run your test to see if it is back back to normal now. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 · ·

Appears to be working for me, thanks!

0 Likes 0 · ·
John Wang avatar image
John Wang answered ·

Thanks Curtis. I've reproduced the issue in Sandbox for both API Explorer and via cURL.

Our team is looking into it.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.