question

Brian Dick avatar image
Brian Dick asked Phong Vu edited

How do I add another Developer

I need to add two other members of my team to our dev account. I found this topic https://community.ringcentral.com/questions/260/add-a-new-developer.html but when I go to the screen shown there is no "Invite New Developer" button.

Thanks

Brian

development
1601929859157.png (45.7 KiB)
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Brian Dick commented

Login your sandbox service web and add more users to your sandbox account. When you log in your RingCentral developer portal, at the page you showed above, you should see the "Invite new developer" button. Click the button and enter the user email address.

2 comments

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I already had one of the user I need to make a developer there but I added the second and made them both Super Admins. Unfortunately the Invite New Developer button is still not showing up. I tried two different browsers just to make sure it wasn't a browser specific issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

Looks like someone has done something to my account. One of my developers, Calvin, has been added. Thank you to whoever did that!

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Phong Vu edited

I can see in the organisation tab in developer account here:

1601933132750.png (50.8 KiB)
1 comment

He already mentioned "there is no "Invite New Developer" button.". And he also logged in as an admin.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys