Question

How do I add another developer to my account?

• 5 October 2020
  • 7 replies

I need to add two other members of my team to our dev account. I found this topic about adding a new developer, but when I go to the screen shown there is no "Invite New Developer" button.

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Login your sandbox service web and add more users to your sandbox account. When you log in your RingCentral developer portal, at the page you showed above, you should see the "Invite new developer" button. Click the button and enter the user email address.

I can see in the organisation tab in developer account here:

Userlevel 1

He already mentioned "there is no "Invite New Developer" button.". And he also logged in as an admin.

I already had one of the user I need to make a developer there but I added the second and made them both Super Admins. Unfortunately the Invite New Developer button is still not showing up. I tried two different browsers just to make sure it wasn't a browser specific issue.

Looks like someone has done something to my account. One of my developers, Calvin, has been added. Thank you to whoever did that!

The same issue.

How to solve it, to appear 'Invite new developer' ?

Thank You.

Here is [some documentation][1] that helps to describe the process of collaborating with other developers by inviting or adding developers to an account. The documentation covers the process for two different account types: - Free developer accounts - for which there is an "invite new developer" button - Customer developer accounts - for which there is NO invite button [1]: https://developers.ringcentral.com/guide/basics/inviting-developers