question

Leonardo Cruz avatar image
Leonardo Cruz asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

RingCentral Cloud PBX for Teams with Direct Routing integration

Hello community,

Has anyone successfully engaged with RingCentral on RingCentral Cloud PBX for Teams with Direct Routing integration?

I have tried getting more information on this integration through different channels: account manager, support and sales, all with no success. Everyone points the direction to each other, so I've been going round and round with no concrete information on what it entails to implement this integration nor able to understand the level of effort .

If anyone was able to get real information, besides the RC marketing pages and articles, could you please share your experience?

Thanks in advance!

integrationso365
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Mark Johnson avatar image Mark Johnson commented ·

I also want to know how I integrate my ringcentral service with Teams and why I should not just transfer my numbers into Teams and Microsoft? Nothing but media and bullshit on the web.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dale Roberts avatar image Dale Roberts commented ·

I am also desperatley looking for some help with the Teams integration, Mark is correct, there is no relevant troubleshooting info online ..

0 Likes 0 ·
Jarrett Meiers avatar image Jarrett Meiers commented ·

I'm also looking for this, why is it so hard to get a direct answer on how to have Teams calling go through RC?

0 Likes 0 ·
Trevor Thorn avatar image Trevor Thorn commented ·

took me 2 months to get info on this, then was told a £1000 integration fee for a small 8 user system.

Could create a new system on office 365 for cheaper a month than we pay ringcentral !

0 Likes 0 ·
Arthur Young avatar image Arthur Young Trevor Thorn commented ·

I am continuing to get the ruin-around. My account manager has yet to return my call about the PBX described in the article about Teams integration. Does it actually exist?

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Arthur Young commented ·

@Arthur Young Looks like you have a couple of open cases about this and that it has been escalated to our Tier 2 team.
Hang tough. Someone will reach out - they're just doing their due diligence.
If you don't hear back, please circle back here or shoot us an email at Community.Support@RingCentral.com and we'll be glad to dig in further.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered Trevor Thorn commented

Hi Leonardo,

I'm sorry you've been getting the run around-- we're reaching out to your account manager to ensure you get some follow up and answers regarding this.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Trevor Thorn avatar image Trevor Thorn commented ·

Jessica, can you get someone to contact me on this as well. I can't find any information on how to set this up and support has sent me the wrong info as well.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app