question

Ted Hewitt avatar image
Ted Hewitt asked ·

Graduation Requirements not updating

I have made calls attempting to meet requirements for graduation, however, the system is not refreshing. As of this post it shows last refresh was 2020-10-20, 16:23:15 UTC, but currently its 2020-10-20T19:07:56. Site statues updates every 15 minutes, or in some places says an hour. Either way, its been a very long time, how can I get this refresh to happen?

app graduation
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

Can you give your latest update about this problem? If it's still not updated, give me the app client id so I can have a look at it.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ted Hewitt avatar image
Ted Hewitt answered ·

It finally updated, but the tooltips that explain that the data is updated every hour, x minutes, etc... those are not accurate. This should actually updated on the hour as it states, or dont provide a refresh interval. Or possibly add a manual refresh option.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.