Question

Graduation Requirements not updating

• 20 October 2020
  • 10 replies

I have made calls attempting to meet requirements for graduation, however, the system is not refreshing. As of this post it shows last refresh was 2020-10-20, 16:23:15 UTC, but currently its 2020-10-20T19:07:56. Site statues updates every 15 minutes, or in some places says an hour. Either way, its been a very long time, how can I get this refresh to happen?

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Can you give your latest update about this problem? If it's still not updated, give me the app client id so I can have a look at it.

It finally updated, but the tooltips that explain that the data is updated every hour, x minutes, etc... those are not accurate. This should actually updated on the hour as it states, or dont provide a refresh interval. Or possibly add a manual refresh option.

we're seeing the same issue as well.. we're trying to push through so we can use our RC app on production data. is there a way to manually refresh this? the work we're doing is time sensitive and it would be helpful if we can see the updates occur at a faster rate.

app client ID 8fAkPK8_Qcab6zD9QgtR0Q in sandbox

Having a similar issue. Can you push this client app id forward to production?

IbsCeEwGSt-Qo-Z5OWBaeA

Thanks!

Tom

Same thing here app id: m6s_XGo1Trq2N57E6CyR9A and app id: t2A8tbqeSRuRCnkJV9lM_A

Thank you.

Got it thank you.

One is done moved to production

t2A8tbqeSRuRCnkJV9lM_A

Has more request than five per endpoint, I'm not sure what else is required, thanks again.

screen-shot-2021-03-23-at-52616-pm.png

I have same problem with sandbox client id : HJwYBu_WTOaBc3Bp9njrCQ

Same thing here app id: gRtLL0JOSXeHRnmZKVHzOA

Thank you.

Same thing here app id: etjBCOouQx6rOPjc6ldlGQ

Thank you.

Userlevel 1

This could happens time to time and we are investigating the issue and fix it. In case you experience the issue, please open a ticket and the dev support team can help to graduate your app manually.