question

Nate Breeden avatar image
Nate Breeden asked Nate Breeden answered

Status & Review Not Updating

Show's last update was 2020-11-16, 12:19:09 UTC and trying the manual refresh does not update.

Also, I was 90% done my calls this past Saturday, when waiting on a refresh to apply for production after completing the other 10%, the 90% of completed calls showed not complete and I had to start over today. Do you have to make these calls within a certain time period for them to be considered "complete" or did something break on RC end?

But my main issue is that today I have successfully made every call needed to apply for production, the Status & Review page still shows all calls as not complete 2 hours after making them.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nate Breeden avatar image
Nate Breeden answered

Maybe I was impatient, they just loaded but still show one call that I definitely made as not complete.

What interval does the status & review page update in? Seems like I waited almost 3 hours for it to mark my calls complete which is frustrating, especially when it's not marking completed calls as complete.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys