question

MosaicConnect Bot avatar image
MosaicConnect Bot asked Michael Jones answered

503 - GLP-000 - Service temporary unavailable

When trying to create a new team or upload a file to an existing team in my sandbox I am getting a response with HTTP code of 503 and message of Service temporary unavailable with an error code of GLP-000. I've even tried using the "Try it out" feature in the API docs and I get the same there so I know it's nothing to do with my application code.

This has been unavailable since yesterday morning, it would be nice if there was a service status page for this, but it appears that the only service status page I can find is for production services.

Emailed support yesterday morning and have yet to receive a response. Anyone have any idea how long the service will be down?

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I just tested and see the same error. Let me ping the team to fix this asap.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Michael Jones avatar image
Michael Jones answered

Is there any potential ETA on resolving this? I too have been working on some development efforts and testing since yesterday that I can't proceed with until this is up and running again. Thanks for your help!

1 |3000

Michael Jones avatar image
Michael Jones answered

Seems to be working now. Thank you!

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys