question

Josh Henderson avatar image
Josh Henderson asked mary-community-moderator commented

How can I automatically change to DND when in a Ring Central Meeting?

The Ringcentral app sees that you are in a meeting. However, phone calls to you still audibly ring interrupting the meeting. Is there a configuration to automatically change to DND while in the meeting?

meetingsvideo
6 comments
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hello Anirban, can RC Office be setup to automatically direct calls to voicemail (DND) whenever I'm either in a RC Video meeting or on another phone call, or does the presence need to be manually set each time?

0 Likes 0 ·

I would also like to know how to set it up so it AUTOMATICALLY goes to DND while on video meeting or conference call. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @kelly-cote, when you're in a meeting, a red dot is shown. This presence indicates if a user is in a meeting and should not be disturbed. This presence is system-triggered and is set automatically.

0 Likes 0 ·
kelly-cote avatar image kelly-cote mary-community-moderator ♦ ·

Right, but outside callers can't see that and phone calls come through. All of our personnel aren't on Ring Central so they can't see the solid red. So auto DND would be great.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app