question

Tiffany Foster avatar image
Tiffany Foster asked ·

,How can I transfer a single voicemail message to another Ringcentral user?

Our medical office has clinicians at two locations with two different RingCentral extensions and also a main operator who transfers calls to both locations from a third number. Oftentimes a patient will call and leave a voicemail at the wrong location. Is there a way to transfer A SINGLE voice message to another RingCentral extension voicemail? (these numbers are not in the same que) The only way we have found uses e-mail with the message as a voice/audio attachment but this is not a secure option for our office.

voicemail message
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tony Knight avatar image
Tony Knight answered ·

After listening the message press 5, then the extension you want to forward the message to followed by the # key. There is also a tutorial that comes on after listening to your message that assists you with the options available.

1 comment

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

There is nothing that comes on after listening to my message and nothing happens when I press 5.

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered ·

I can see a feature request for same kind of functionality here:

https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/ENTCOM-I-70

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app