question

Rob Corey avatar image
Rob Corey asked mary-community-moderator commented

Is it possible to activate integrated calling on an Android phone?

I'm a new Ring Central user and just discovered that when I'm on a RingCentral call (using the mobile app) and a call comes into my direct cell phone number it automatically puts the RingCentral call on hold.

This is obviously very annoying and disruptive. Is there a solution? I'm using a Google Pixel 4

ringcentral app
11 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

"RingCentral calls will be interrupted by incoming mobile calls when Integrated Calling is disabled. "

Check here how to manage integrated calling:

https://support.ringcentral.com/article/10693-RingCentral-Phone-Mobile-App-Managing-Integrated-Calling.html

and here

0 Likes 0 ·
Rob Corey avatar image Rob Corey commented ·

That article shows an app that looks different from the one we're using. There is no option for activating integrated calling on Android or iOS.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Rob Corey commented ·

@Rob Corey I am using the RingCentral App and was able to locate integrated calling by clicking on my profile image in the upper left-hand corner, selecting phone under Settings, and scrolling to the bottom.

If you aren't seeing this, can you please share some screenshots so we can see what you're experiencing?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rob Corey avatar image Rob Corey commented ·

The attached screenshot shows what options I've got when I scroll to the bottom as you suggest. There is no option for turning on integrated calling. So far I'm really not enjoying the RingCentral mobile app!Screenshot_20201222-103429.png

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Rob Corey commented ·

@Rob Corey I've reached out to the Product Team to determine why you might not be seeing this.
Hang tough and I work to get some answers.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ananda Holman avatar image Ananda Holman Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

My mobile app is the same as the screenshot that was posted above. Is there an update for Integrated Calling on Android phones?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app