question

Brett Basher avatar image
Brett Basher asked Anirban answered

Would you be able to add two features?

Hi there!

I am just hoping for a couple of usability upgrades for your platform. Primarily, I would like to be able to adjust notification settings across the whole organization for Teams App chats like I can for incoming calls, texts, and faxes. Currently each user has to change their own through preferences in the app.

Secondly, I would like to be able to link these aforementioned App Team chats through email. Currently you are able to post via email, but I would like to be able to connect staff members to a Teams app chat via an email link.

Generally, I am looking for a few more notification control options over the Teams Chat application so that we may integrate it into our daily safety check in system. A system like this require fairly specific notification requirements thus my email to you :)

ringcentral appnotifications
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

For a new feature request please put your idea here: https://ideas.ringcentral.com/

The RingCentral team will review the idea and check if the feature already exist or a new idea.

Based on that they will update you if the idea is approved.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app