question

Christine Simbolon avatar image
Christine Simbolon asked mary-community-moderator answered

How do I DOWNLOAD performance report data by day or hour intervals

Currently, if I am interested in a particular timeframe (example: 1 week), and I view the data by day or hour within the RC analytics site, it is fine. But when I try to download the data in an excel format - to compile the data in a document of my own and do my own analysis and tracking, the report that gets downloads is just a SUMMARY for the selected metrics.

For example. If I choose 1 particular week, the graphs and chart on RC allows me to view the data parsed by day or hour. BUT when I save and download the performance report, it ONLY gives me the metrics as a SUM of the week. So instead of being able to compare the total incoming calls between Monday at 11am vs. Friday at 11am, I can only see the total calls for THE WHOLE WEEK. Monday THROUGH Friday.

If we are able to view it on RC, why does it not download the data in that manner? How is this useful?

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app