question

Tanya Baluja avatar image
Tanya Baluja asked ·

Are all attachment IDs in the Message Store unique?

Quick question regarding the RingCentral API. I'd like to cache a bunch of attachment object in my local storage using the attachment ID's as a filename. Are all the ID's unique for an account?

api smsdevelopersringcentral api
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

I think they are unique ids. I will check with the team to confirm but I believe it is and it's safe for you to use as unique name in your local storage.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Igor Bebin avatar image
Igor Bebin answered ·

Yes, it's unique.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered ·

Attachments always have different and unique ids as it helps to differentiate between each attachment and with a particular attachment id we can retrieve content information via API by passing the id as parameter

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.