Question

Need to speak with someone from Ring Central Development

• 7 February 2021
  • 3 replies

If someone has a contact in Ring Central Development, could you please ping them?

I have an in house private application that we are using and I need to add Call Control to it. I don't want to take it offline because I am using it. Here's what I need:

1. Someone from Ring Central to add Call Control to my application.
2. Or someone from Ring Central to promote the clone I made that has call control.

Application Name: Cellphone Certified

Phone Number: 519 697 1675

Thank you in advance,

Chady

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Ideally, you can just clone the app, add the new permissions to your app (cloned app will be in sandbox) then implement and call the new APIs you need. Test everything like you did the last time. Once your app meets the graduation requirements, apply for the production then you will get new app client is and secret. Replace your current app client id and secret with the new ones.

That's what I was hoping avoiding. The problem is my developer only can work on weekends and we are on a tight timeline. It would be, "A LOT" EASIER if someone from Ring central just added call control to my existing application or just approved my cloned application.

Is there a way to connect me with someone who can help? I would greatly appreciate it.

I just need access to a webhook that is only accessible through call control.